Many users have been testing the beta of iOS 15 for weeks thanks to downloading the software from a developer profile. But yesterday Apple has finally released something that many iPhone owners have been waiting for, the public version of the beta of the operating system.
The iPhone 13 will be the first smartphones of the brand to run iOS 15 in its final version, far from the test versions. But this will not happen until September (we suppose) so if you are interested in trying all the new features of the software, you can encourage yourself to download the public beta on any mobile of the brand from the iPhone 6s onwards. All of them will be able to enjoy the new features of the software that, really, are not too many.
On the one hand we have Live Text, which works like Google Lens, an update to Apple Wallet, Apple Maps and FaceTime video calls.
Of course, keep in mind that this type of operating system, in its trial version, usually contains many errors and bugs that can prevent you from using the phone normally.
Download the iOS 15 Public Beta
The beta version and has a size of 5 GB so the first thing you should do is check that you have enough space on your iPhone before downloading iOS 15. Then, follow these steps:
- Go to Apple’s public beta website or click on this link for direct access.
- Then sign in with your Apple ID to be selected for the beta testing program
- Select ‘guide to public beta’ and scroll down. Then select the “Get Started” button.
- Press the ‘Enroll your iOS device’ button> Download profile> Allow> Close. This step gives you Apple’s public beta certificate.
- Once done, open the Settings app on your iPhone and select ‘Downloaded Profile’ at the top.
- Select install in the upper right corner of the page and enter your passcode if prompted.
- You then accept the consent and other required agreements.
- Wait for the iOS 15 installation process to finish on your device. The iPhone SE will need to reboot to complete the certificate installation.
- Next, open the Settings> General> Software Update application and locate the public beta version of iOS 15 available for your mobile model.
- Select it and you will get the latest version of iOS 15 downloaded and installed on your iPhone.